- SZÉCHENYI 2020
· Recipient name: ”Printer-fair” Ltd.
· Project number: GOP-3.3.4-15-2015-0026
· Amount of contracted subsidy: 17.461.500 HUF
· Subsidy proportion: 75 %
· Planned end date of project: : 31.10.2015
· Project name: Strengthening the competitiveness at Printer-fair Ltd. by Horizon 2020 application
· Introduction of the project aim:
The aim of the project is the tracing of H2020 competition conditions and opportunities which could help Printer-fair Ltd. to appear in European market, and the survey of important innovative research financing Brussels subsidy. The project is going on in more phases, and focusing on finding and giving in an effetive and successfull application network after the development of H2020 project ideas.
- New Széchenyi Plan
Registration/publication system of knowledgebase with relational database backend
Development of software solutions according to subjective claims (intranet company portal,
WEB solutions etc.)
- New Hungary